POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical Cadre. Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Compiling statistical records;
2. Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
3. Maintaining an efficient filing system;
4. Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
5. Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
6. Preparing payment vouchers; compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirement for appointment
1. For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
2. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent; and
3. Proficiency in computer applications
4. Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona