Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of health care, expatriate employee benefits, life, accidental and supplemental health insurance. The Company operates in countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Your role will primarily consist of managing a portfolio of SME clients in Africa that you will service independently as part of the Africa Client Management team. You will be the key point of contact for the different clients and brokers you manage across different African countries. Next to that, you will be supporting the client managers who are in charge of larger tailored clients and broker partnerships. Since we are a relatively new business line, you will be part of a growing team where you will also be involved into different projects to develop and improve the company’s position on the continent.
• You deliver a high quality of customer service to clients by answering day to day queries and be their main point of contact
• You pro-actively manage and negotiate renewal terms for the portfolio for which you will be responsible.
• You implement new clients and coordinate a seamless onboarding experience for our clients and members.
• You work closely with the Client Manager to maintain and grow the existing portfolio.
• You help to continuously enhance the product during the renewal stages from an operational, benefits and sales point of view.
• You gather claims data and work with Underwriting to analyze/optimize the Africa product portfolio.
• You provide guidance and advice to clients and brokers on the health care landscape in Africa.
• You closely cooperate with insurance brokers to manage shared clients and grow the portfolio with upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
• You facilitate day-today support in conjunction with the Client Manager for larger sized African clients and African partnerships.
• You liaise with internal stakeholders ensuring client needs are executed and within agreed timelines.
• You work closely with the sales team to help them growing the portfolio further
• You have 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry
• You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• You speak and write fluent English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
• You are skilled in influencing and negotiating
• You are solution-oriented and have a hands-on attitude
• You are administratively strong and have an eye for detail
• Working under pressure drives you and you have the ability to take ownership
• You have some experience in collation of data and statistical analysis
• You possess excellent interpersonal skills
• You are capable of prioritizing workloads in order to meet tight deadlines
• A sound knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint are required, some experience with Access is a plus
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise. Your location will be Nairobi.
• A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits.
If you are interested to join us on our exciting growth journey, please send us your resume.