Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 75,000 employees who service 115 million customer relationships throughout the world. Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 60 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs via five service points in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and regional representation on every continent.
• Based out of the Kenya office you will be building up a relationship of trust with the contact persons of multiple organisations located in Africa. This relationship will be managed via both remote contact (out of the Kenya office) and regular onsite visits. Countries for the moment in scope : DRC – Ghana – Senegal – Nigeria.
• You acquire information from these clients about escalated files or overarching subjects. You pass this info on to the involved departments.
• You work closely together with the team of Client Manager/Executives and support her/him in managing these local clients.
• You give presentations to the clients and this both remote and at the client’s premises about the content and/or changes to their medical care package (always in consultation with the client)
• You take up an intermediary role representing our client’s interests towards the Network team for your region and make specific visits on assignment from Provider Relations or in connection with specific files.
• You flag sensitive cases to the Team Manager Claims Units Madrid/Antwerp/Nairobi
• Answer incoming questions in Service Cloud appropriately, paying special attention to response times.
• You will set up regular remote member calls with the client’s populations.
• You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 5 years experience in a customer/client facing role.
• Basic medical knowledge and a strong interest in the evolutions of the medical world is a surplus.
• You have excellent knowledge of French and English.
• You are willing to travel up to 30-40% of your time.
• You are always looking for solutions.
• You are sociable: correct, professional and at ease in contact with different stakeholders (individual insured, contact persons of the organisations, colleagues and persons in charge).
• You have excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate your own point of view and point of view of the company in a smooth, clear and, if necessary, diplomatic way.
• You have excellent presentation skills, also for larger groups
• You are a team player.
• You are looking for a professional experience in an international context, where you can fully use your skills working on financial, insurance and accounting issues.
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
• A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Competitive Salary gross with extralegal benefits and international medical cover.