Your priority will be to work on any Client request which can be to:
- - Discuss Monitoring, Analytics and/or Automation needs with Clients
- - Install product (on cloud or onpremise),
- - Configure any Monitoring, Analytics, and/or Automation (via our wizard, or our rule editor, our plain scripting e.g.python, shell, sql, etc)
- - Troubleshoot the product
- - Train Clients on using the product
- - Be the liaison between Clients and our Engineering team,
- - Help Clients improve their monitoring, analytics and automation
- - Work on any internal DevOps initiatives (e.g. Kubernetes, AWS, etc).
- Unix, SQL, Scripting, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, Apache Solr, AWS, Prospect, Kubernetes, ELK,
- Troubleshooting, Analytics.
- Work from home but prefers people living in Asia-Pacific