Influx is a high-growth startup offering a scalable, elastic, and turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and eCommerce brands from all over the world.
Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia, and we have 600+ staff around the world.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and thoughtful person to lead our Kenyan Customer Support team. Your team will be tasked with answering customer questions for a range of companies, and you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and communicate clearly & effectively with the clients.
The ideal candidate will need to work a 3 PM - 1 AM midnight shift.
What we’re offering:
- Join a high-growth startup, full of possibilities
- Professional and motivated colleagues from around the globe
- Fair and open culture
- Work from home arrangement
- Work with clients in the USA, EU, and elsewhere
What We’re Looking for:
- 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Prior experience serving clients in a B2B environment
- Communicate with and understand the clients and their expectations
- Lead and manage your team to fulfill client's expectations
- Create effective high-quality training materials
- Form effective plans and roadmaps to ensure the team delivers results consistently
- Forecasting and planning in anticipation of the client's needs.
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
- Drive results collaboratively by working with various stakeholders