• Provide quality consultation and comprehensive treatment services to patients.
• To ensure a healthy workforce and health compliance by provide testing to new staff, diagnosis and treatment to patients.
• Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients by ensuring that established treatment protocols are followed at all times.
• Providing health education, maintaining medical records, health information and data.
• Compliance to food handling standards (internal, local and global)
• Compile and submit all reports required.
• Manage medical emergencies. Ensure emergency medical preparedness as the emergency team leader and ensure emergency drills are performed.
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
• Diploma in clinical medicine;
• Licensed by the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya; and
• At least 3 years of experience in busy medical institution.