We are looking for an experienced clinical officer to join our care team, in order to help in patient management and education. Your responsibilities will include working closely with medical officers and specialist to provide quality patient management to patients. Your expertise clinical medicine will enable you to support our patient-centred approach to healthcare.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
• Clerking, examination, diagnosing and treatment of patients;
• Order investigation and interpretation of results for the diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
• Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
• Request for medical investigations such as laboratory and x-ray.
• Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
• Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment, and procedures are carried out and documented.
• Conduct minor surgeries.
• Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counselling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive health.
• Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures and MOH guidelines.
• Participate in outreaches/medical camps or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
• Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
• Prepare the weekly/monthly reports and attend meetings.
• Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
• Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
• Diploma or Degree in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
• Duly registered with the clinical officer's council with a valid practicing license.
• At least six years practical experience post internship
• Higher diploma in critical care or paediatrics will be an added advantage
• Experience working in busy hospital set up an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget