- Prepare patients for anesthesia in surgery by explaining any risks or side effects
- Administer anesthesia to patients
- Observe and monitor patients during surgery; and soon after surgery, responding quickly to any changes
- Administer anesthesia to patients having procedures outside the operating theatre such as sedation in radiology.
- You’ll work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide the most appropriate and complete treatment plan to patients
- Any other duty as allocated by the Medical Officer in charge.
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine/Nursing with a valid license.
- Have registration certificate and valid license from relevant regulatory body
- Minimum of two years working experience
- Registered by the anesthetists regulatory body
- Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine/KRCHN and a Higher National Diploma in Anesthesia, with valid certification in ATLS and ACLS.
- In addition they must have a minimum 5 years cumulative experience of which 2 years should be in providing anesthetist services in a busy hospital theatre.