KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, TRADE AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
g) Job Title : Co-Operative Auditor I, JG K. (1 Post)- Vacancy No-28/2020/KCPSB
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
• In charge of the Co-operative Audit activities at the Sub- County level and Deputy to the County Co-operative Auditor.
• Examining all books of accounts of Co-operative Societies in accordance with the law, rules and regulations; preparing detailed audit observations; and verifying statement of accounts and reporting the findings to immediate supervisors.
• Advising Co-operative Societies at sub County level on Governance, Financing, Accounts, and develop and implement work plans for co-operative Audit services.
1) Diploma in any of the following disciplines: - Co-operative Management, Co-operative Auditing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized Institution
Served in the grade of Co-operative Auditor II or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
2) For Direct appointment, Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: - Co-operative Management, Commerce (Accounting /Finance option) Economics (Upper 2nd), Mathematics, Statistics from a recognized Institution;
Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya part III or certified Internal Auditors (CIA) part IV from a recognized institution;
3) Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution.
4) Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
NOTE: Please visit our website www.kwalecountygov.com for details of the requirements.
All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 13th AUGUST 2020 by 4:30 Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to;
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4 - 80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital.
1. People with special needs are encouraged to apply
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification