Our client, a credit collections company is seeking to fill the position Collections Officer in Kenya.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person with experience in debt collection.
The suitable candidate will be a competent and motivated Collections Officer that can work with little direction to serve as the main point of contact between the company and its clients.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
1. Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone.
2. Collecting repayment on debts.
3. knowing reasons for late payment.
4. Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
5. Tracking outstanding debts.
6. Making plans on recovering owed money.
7. Negotiating payoff deadlines and repayment plans with clients.
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
1. Degree or Diploma in the relevant field.
2. A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
3. Experience in debt collection processes.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
1. Good in spoken English and local languages.
2. Have good communication skills.
3. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
4. Excellent customer service.
5. Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment.
6. A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a starting salary of Ksh 20,000 for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Submit applications by 30th November 2021 subject heading, as Collections Officer. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interviews as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who had sent their CVs do not need to reapply.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.