Required – sound understanding of the bible, Christian values and a born-again individual who is practicing and living the Christian values.
- Strategic planning – regularly and systematically review the college provision with a view of continues improvement through a strategic development plan.
- Staffing - Appoint college staff, allocate duties, support, and develop staff, monitor work, inspire, motivate, encourage healthy and productive staff engagement.
- Students’ management -Through teaching and sound leadership ensure that students attain high levels of academic achievement and spiritual development in line with their talents, potentials, and our core values
- Board management – ensure proper working relation with the board, timely dissemination of required information to enable the board function.
- Compliance -ensure that the institute is fully compliant with the regulatory requirement.
- Governance – ensure the college internal governance is sound, regularly review the college constitution and set policies.
- Communication- ensure effective communication channels for staff, students, and management
Knowledge and Skills
- Possess Leadership and Management Skills
- Possess knowledge in government statutory and regulatory education provisions.
- Able to communicate with all stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to formulate policies and procedures.
- Ability to hire, train and motivate.
- Knowledge in budget preparation, control, and monitoring.
Education and Other Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree with a management course
- At least 5 years’ experience as a principal or a senior position at a college
- Passion for education
- Valid teaching license
Please apply by submitting CV and quote your current and expected salary. On or before 20th November 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.