- Attending Courts at all levels including tribunals across the country;
- Conducting negotiations with a view to settling potentially litigious matters in the best interest of our client;
- To effectively monitor the on-going litigation cases in the firm including adherence to the internal processes.
- Working with our clients as a trusted legal advisor while advising and promptly updating clients on their cases and the developments of the law;
- Developing client relationships and actively building on experiences that support our client needs;
- Preparation of quality legal pleadings in line with client’s instructions and within the set timelines as well as observing and managing the processes;
- Offering legally sound advice to Corporate bodies and individual clients in regard to various transactions or cases handled by the Firm
- Advising clients competently and confidently on the technical aspects of a wide range of matters particularly in corporate and commercial disputes;
- Research on diverse range of assigned issues, documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures;
- Keep current on national requirements regarding the law and communicate issues and new statutory developments with the rest of the team
- Ensure safe custody of the firms’ instruments and documents such as documents and suit papers and ensure confidentiality and privacy of all legal data of the business.
- Leading and mentoring junior advocates
Preferably a resident in Nairobi.