Employer: A LEADING ONE STOP PROPERTY COMPANY THAT ATTRACTS HIGH INVESTMENT RETURNS
Ref No: SGK-CM-03-2021
Industry: REAL ESTATE
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
Salary: KSHS. 120,000 - 150,000 PLUS OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS
- Business related bachelors’ degree from a recognized university.
- Post graduate qualification in a business-related field will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Must be good in strategic planning, business acumen, customer focus, astute networker, driving innovation, driving execution among other attributes.
- Experience in all facets of property management (commercial and residential/ mixed developments).
- Knowledge and related work experience of not less than five (5) years in a similar or related role.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Commercial Manager, Property Management, will be in charge of and with overall responsibility of the development and implementation of the company strategy. This extends to acquisition of properties for management to achieve the overall property management division budget by performing the following roles:-
- Develop and implement marketing and acquisition strategies for targeted properties in line with the company’s commercial strategy for the property management division.
- Commercial awareness of the industry. Implement the company’s strategy, while monitoring the scope areas in line with property management strategic initiatives.
- Drive the execution of identified initiatives and action engagement and closure.
- Drive performance management on key performance indicators, including revenue.