Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Keep track of assigned accounts in one’s portfolio and ensure proper follow up is done and all interactions with the customer via calls, chats or face to face are keyed in the system.
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments in one’s portfolio.
• Skip trace, locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status, collect outstanding amounts or repossess collateral.
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or repayment plans by dealing with customers diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments
• Daily and weekly reporting of collections done.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in any business - related field
• Fluent in English and KiswahilI
• A go getter / Achiever
• Willing to learn
• Be in control of your work zone
• Previous experience in debt recovery will be an added advantage
• Monthly commission on all sales made
• Consistency in performance leads to career growth
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured