Sales Executives (Commission Based) /Interns in various branches throughout Kenya.
To be paid attractive commission on New SACCO Members, Member Investments and Member Savings.
Ø Commission based sales position
Ø Perfect position for people that need flexible schedule
Ø Must be able to find new partnership opportunities and develop them
Ø Prospect and develop new business opportunities
Ø Source, Identify, and Contact potential clients. Organize meetings with them and Conduct presentations. Close the business
Ø Make professional presentations to new business partners
• Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
• Have phones skills and a good understanding of the sales process
• Have excellent written and verbal communication
• Know how to use video conferencing tools e.g ms teams, google hangouts etc
• Have a good knowledge of customer relationship management (crm) tools
• Cold calling and emailing skills
• Phone skills
• Business savvy.
• Creative and innovative.
• Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
· Sell and market all Sacco products that includes recruiting new members, getting members to invest and getting members to save
- To prospect for potential customers as per the company’s strategy.
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly, and yearly business targets through quality sales.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Earn KSh. 2500 for every diaspora registered member
2. Earn 250/= for every local member registered
3. Earn 10% commission on any Savings made by an existing member
4. Earn 10% on fixed deposit investment made of any amount
5. Retainer may be considered after 6 months of proven success.
6. Individuals who pass the 6 months’ probation period may be offered a permanent position with a salary and a commission
7. Career growth
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their application letter together with their detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three referees.
E-mail their application letter together with their detailed CV, copies of academic and professional
certificates, names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com