Communication Project Officer at European Committee for Training and Agriculture
Marketing & Communications
Being the focal person for the collection, review and organization of all communication material by the Project staff: field Officers, consultants and Project Managers
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Being the focal person for the collection, review and organization of all communication material by the Project staff: field Officers, consultants and Project Managers.
- Edit and review texts, photographic and video material received, according to the requirements of the Project and the Donor.
- Directly collect visibility and information material on the Project activities, through field visits, interviews with the beneficiaries and stakeholders of the Project, participation to events
- Review web content, links, and design of Arabika website and Arabika social media, providing necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner in collaboration with web developer.
- Elaborate and propose communication campaign and actions
- Collaborate to the implementation of the activities of the Project, providing support in communication issues;
- Support the PMs and MEAL staff in the reporting activities, providing visibility material as requested
- Provide graphic design support in the elaboration and finalization of all visibility and training material, including manuals, brochures, posters, gadgets etc
- Actively participate to events, field visits and other activities, to collect narrative and visual material
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications and Professional experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic arts, English language, IT, Computer science, Communication
- Excellent knowledge of English and Kiswahili, written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies: Office package, graphic design software, web development
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner and tailormade to the needs of the project.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the latest trends and best practices in web development, as well as an understanding of the user experience (UX) design process.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, tools, and methodologies as the web design industry evolves.
- Availability to participate to field activity when required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured