Salary: Ksh 60,000
Key accountabilities include:
• Develop, plan, implement and monitor the overall branding and digital marketing strategies;
o Brand guidelines, endorsements and messaging framework
o Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing (# tag photo campaigns) i.e. Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,
o Digital Communication Strategies development.
o Online Messaging and Go-to-market Planning strategy and execution on digital space
o Product Positioning strategies
o Lead generation and conversion for digital health products through Social Media
o Viral appeal strategies
• Develop creative & innovative moving image marketing videos, graphic designs, artwork, layout, and template for all our corporate e-marketing material
• Prepare and manage the digital marketing budgets and ROIs
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, website, marketing database, email, social media and display digital advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence and oversee all the company’s social media accounts
• Develop materials and banners for social media marketing, email marketing and company websites
• Develop marketing designs for brochures, posters, flyers, banners, signage etc.
• Translate verbal concepts into striking, modern visual designs
• Ensure all designs and layouts conform to Company’s visual identity and branding guidelines
• Monitoring website and platform performance on Google Analytics.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights and optimize on performance based on the insights.
• Plan execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with developers to create landing pages for Covid-19 packages, health checkup packages, E-commerce and optimize user experience.
• Update company information including articles, news events, training dates and other company events and information on all social media platforms.
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
• Build an inbound marketing plan.
• Lead, supervise, motivate and train members of the digital marketing team.
• Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
• Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Data analytics and reporting.
• Degree in Communication/Marketing/IT or a related field.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• Minimum of 4 years; experience in graphic design
• Experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices, industry and market trends.
• Proficiency in ICT with strong Ms Office and internet skills.
• Proficiency with Graphic Design tools Adobe Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Alert to new external and internal opportunities.
• Creativity and Innovation.
• Ability to work under pressure, resilience and independence.