Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Busia
We seek to fill the following positions with qualified and dedicated individuals;
JOB TITLE: MANAGER- COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER
VACANCY NO: OHGL/CLN/COHO/1/2022
The successful candidate shall provide high quality dental care to our patients while observing the acceptable standards of operation.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
1. Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
2. Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
3. Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
4. Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
5. Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
6. Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
7. Implements and adheres to infection prevention protocols including autoclaving instruments after use, cleaning the dental procedures’ space and storage of the clean.
8. Maintain a record of day-to-day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
9. Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
1. Diploma in Community Oral Health/ Dentistry or equivalent from a reputable institution
2. Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar role in a busy Hospital.
3. Current practicing license.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references to email@example.com on or before 19th January 2022.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER OHGL/ADM/HRO/1/2022”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted