Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Examine patients’ teeth and mouth and perform primary diagnosis and treatment planning.
• Educate patients on oral health.
• Perform basic dental procedures like extractions and full mouth scaling.
• Liase with the rest of the dental team on patient management and referral.
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Community Health
• Experience: Minimum of One (1) year experience in a busy hospital.
• Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
• Valid Practicing License.
• Must have a work permit and license to practice in Kenya if a foreigner from KMPD Board
• Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
• Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary