Shalom, Community Hospital Athi River is seeking to recruit a self-motivated skilled Oral health officer to offer oral health services to both in and out patients.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The COHO will be responsible for clerking new patients, performing preventative care, curative care and emergency dental care within his/her portfolio. Additionally, (s)he is expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the hospital and all policy and procedure guidelines for Community Oral health practitioners.
• Ability to multi-task, and an eye for details
• Willingness to learn
• Customer service excellence and good organizational skills.
• Strong problem solving and sound judgment skills.
• Team player
• Excellent communication and IT skills
1. Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College
2. Registration with KMPDC with Current practicing certificate
3. At least 2-year post internship experience in a busy Hospital dental clinic/dental clinic
Deadline for application is 19th Feb 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured