• Over 2 years experience as a driver.
• One must be very conversant with the Nairobi and its environment routes.
• Positive attitude.
• Ability to navigate efficiently.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
• Able to function well as part of a team.
• Diligent attention to detail and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
• Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
• Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Logistic Manager.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle.
Interested applicants should forward their CV together with certificates by email.
Applications should reach us by 15th July 2020.