Main Job Duties:
• Assign and schedule work orders so they are completed on time.
• Assisting entire operation of the plant and machinery with full Adv technical support.
• Provides complete support for the promotion of sales to achieve the desired target.
• Overall supervision of plant, machinery, Maintenance, vehicle routing, quality control etc.
• Monitor Day-to-day program scheduling for deliveries to various sites.
• Coordinates the overall maintenance activities through planning and communication with peers, team members, customers (internal and external), suppliers and technical staff.
• Develops and controls plans and budgets for the maintenance area.
• Responsible for implementing a cost-effective preventative maintenance program to maintain production equipment in an efficient, safe operating, manner.
• Follows through with daily checks for accuracy and progress.
• Co-ordination with sales & purchase depts. for the effective output of the plant.
• Schedules people, machines, materials, and support services to achieve maximum team efficiency in meeting production requirements.
• Ensures team members are trained to guarantee proper skill sets are developed and improved on daily. Completes performance evaluations and counseling session in a timely and constructive manner.
• Keeps the plant running as efficiently as possible.
• Inspection of concrete molds and setup.
• Ensure that a safe workplace is maintained, based on company policies and OSHA guidelines
• Ensure that all products produced meet or exceed customer’s expectations regarding quality and service.
• Ensure operation remains in compliance with all applicable environmental standards.
- Ensure that a safe workplace is maintained, based on company policies and OSHA guidelines
- Ensure that all products produced meet or exceed customer’s expectations regarding quality and service. Ensure operation remains in compliance with all applicable environmental standards.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a ready mix concrete Plant Manager
- Bachelor's Degree of Civil/Chemical Engineering or a high education degree from a technical university
- Excellent communication skills as well as proficient use of computer and software applications