The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, designing solutions, and managing construction crews until the projects are complete. The ideal candidate MUST have 15+ years working experience in construction management or project engineering.
• Perform independent investment research on assigned areas.
• Gather input and construction requests from stakeholders across the organization.
• Develop project plans, timelines, and preliminary budget for requested projects.
• Review current projects underway and align on completion timeline with stakeholders.
• Design proposed solution and budget; iterate with stakeholder feedback.
• Manage internal construction crews to complete identified works ensuring quality and design requirements are met.
• Hire and manage contractors to complete identified works as necessary, ensuring price and quality requirements.
• Engage senior management proactively on progress reports across the construction pipeline.
• Identify and raise roadblocks quickly with stakeholders to reduce/eliminate delays.
• Prioritize construction projects with stakeholders when team capacity is limited.
• A Bachelor's degree in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering is required.
• MUST have experience in delivering large scale engineering projects in Kenya.
• MUST have 15+ years in construction management or project engineering.
• Ability to thrive while working collaboratively with colleagues, identifying and solving problems independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly gross of Ksh.400,000-450,000 (Approx. 4,000 – 4,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Upper Management.
Location: Homa Bay, Kenya.
Deadline: 27th September 2021.