About the company We are a dynamic start-up in the renewable energy sector developing both on-grid and off-grid renewable energy projects. Our mission is to provide reliable, affordable and sustainable access to energy in regions that do not have this today.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
As part of our continued growth in Kenya and the EAC region, we are looking for a Construction foreman.
The successful candidate will demonstrate ability to provide leadership to others and make quick decisions, be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
Do you fit the bill? Then reach out to us with your application!
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the construction Foreman will include:
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Supervise and train employees.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you.
· Diploma certificate In Skilled Trade (Civil/Building Technology)
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
· Experience in the energy sector will be an added advantage.
Attitude & Soft Skills
- Proven experience as construction foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSH guidelines.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Willingness to travel & work under minimal supervision.
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment.
- Flexibility and autonomy to organize your work while meeting deadlines and expectations.
- Opportunity to grow along with the company and take up senior responsibilities.
- Competitive salary.
If you are passionate about renewable energy, and want to put your problem-solving skills to use, we want to hear from you. Send your application to https://bit.ly/45Pn8X1
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.