Our client in the construction industry is looking for a qualified construction supervisor who is a South Sudan Local. The qualified candidate will be expected to assist in the implementation of Environmental, Health & Safety measures in the project sites. Assist in the identification, evaluation, selection and supervision of building contractors for specified project work. … Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the overall supervisor.
- Must have 3 years experience in the same level and field.
- Must have a trade certificate.
- Must be a south sudan local.
- Provide full time HANDS ON site supervision,
- Effectively allocate labour, equipment, materials and artisans to maximize productivity, safety and to minimize deficiencies,
- Effectively understand the project schedule to ensure deadlines are met on time.
- Communicate scope of work requirements to artisans, review production, quality and ensure implementation.
- Calculate, monitor and track all materials required for each project ensuring no overruns.
- Correspond with the project manager team regarding all adjustments as required, ensuring any materials are ordered in advance in order to meet deadlines.
- Conduct daily tool box talks for your team.
- Resolve day to day field personnel issues.
- Other Assignments as required.