Unique is sourcing for candidates who;
context of peace building and protection of children, women, girls and persons with disability.
3.Has knowledge and understanding in Health ,wash, nutrition and education.
4.Has knowledge in capacity assessments and building of organizations.
5.Has knowledge of community needs assessment.
6.Has knowledge of statistics and research.
7.Has project experience and knowledge in developing proposals
8.Has knowledge in financial management.
9.Has a masters or bachelors degree with 10-20 years experience.
10.Should have knowledge in baseline survey, mid line survey and end line evaluation and should have the ability to understand and interprets terms of reference.
• Statistician in Agriculture, Livestock and refugee related field
• Proficiency in Design, Development, Data Processing and Statistical Analysis
• Proficiency in Statistical packages SPSS, GENSTAT, SAS, STATA, R, SNA and NVIVO
• Modelling of data particularly on livelihood, livestock, crop production, seed longevity, technology adoption, monitoring & impact evaluation in rural communities
• Proficiency in training on collection of data, management and analysis of M&E
• Training on Statistical packages SPSS, GENSTAT, SAS, STATA, R, SNA and NVIVO
• Degree in Statistics / Data Metrics
• 10 years
We need experienced personnel to work on as and when required basis.