- Focus on project delivery for clients across business, education, government and development sectors
- Build skills in Strategy, Innovation, Change Management, Customer Relationship Management, Finance, Operations and Process Management, Supply Chain Management, Performance Management and/or Talent Management & Organization Development
- Collaborate with project teams made up of people with diverse and complementary skills
- You will be heading the consulting unit where you will also be recruiting and conducting performance appraisal for the staff.
- Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
- Designing new business processes, capabilities and supporting strategies
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify new value sources
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
- First level analysis of organizations and capturing key learning and insights from different organizations.
- Relationship management with clients and providing advisory services.
- Support all aspects of client engagements from scope definition to delivery, including but not limited to, new lead generation, proposal writing, and engagement planning.
- Leading clients towards developing an organizational strategy as well as a financial strategy.
- Following up the clients on the implementation of the organizational strategy as well as a financial strategy.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data.
- Coordinate assessment process, including survey process.
- Plan and conduct interviews with senior-level leadership in client organizations.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data for inclusion in client briefings and reports
- Plan, execute and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research in support of client engagements
- Contribute to the written and verbal communication with the client, specific to the engagement
- Contribute to the detailed mapping of consulting methodologies used, development of new models and tools and their benchmarking against industry standards
- Document learning and also write and publish articles in business press.
SKILLS AND MINDSET:
- Analytical Skills.
- Strong Planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep and influential relationships with staff/ clients/partners.
- Problem-solving skills: you must be able to think creatively to solve clients' problems while appreciating that although some aspects of different clients' problems may be similar, each situation is likely to present unique challenges.
- Adequate experience in project/process management skills.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to interrogate further client concerns and issues so as to fully understand their need
- Well-organized, with ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Design, planning, coordination and delivery of learning events, retreats and conferences.
- At least two years and above work experience backgrounds in finance, management, human resources or information technology is recommended.
- At least one year experience as a consultant Analyst is highly recommended.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance