• Create compelling, engaging content across all print and digital channels. This could include email marketing campaigns, direct mail, newsletters, web sites, social media, etc.
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
• Actively manage and promote our website, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Deep interest in financial markets and general business news
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve business objectives
• Good project management skills
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication, or Business Management from a recognized university.