Our client is a relatively new company in the field of Cyber solutions including but not limited to penetration testing, machine learning and artificial intelligence consulting, design, implementation, and support services.
Our client is looking to bring onboard a vibrant and highly motivated Digital Marketing/Social Media manager, who is driven and self-motivated and willing to be key driving element in the growth and building of momentum of our new business.
The role has room for growth and will start with simple requirements including but not limited to:
- Driving the planning, strategy and goal setting.
- Developing brand awareness and Online reputation.
- Driving content management initiatives.
- General Online Reputation management.
- Cultivate leads and followers – ideally advocates.
Our client looking to fill the role with someone who is passionate about their field, adopting the continuous improvement principal while always willing to learn new things.
- Develop high quality content and publishing of relevant information through Corporate Blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Create a publishing schedule.
- Suggest tools to improve content management, planning and deployment.
- Implement a social calendar to highlight key milestone dates.
- Manage future advertising campaigns.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, then use this information to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Report progress to management.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Ideal candidate should be experienced in writing business articles.
- Creative, ability to comfortably use the tools of trade such as Adobe Illustrator & Canva.
The position will be contract-based framework on agreed hourly rates, with minimum hours broken down into a quarterly burn rate.
The following is a suggested number of hours per month:
30 hours per month (no less than 6 months)
+5 years of demonstrated experience work experience.
+2 years SMM experience.
+Writing skills, for communicating internally, interacting with customers and writing marketing copy (think: captions and calls-to-action)
+Social media experience such as working with multiple platforms and understanding their best practices
+Customer service skills, including customer success and escalation management
+Understanding of analytics, as well as other tools that make up a marketing tech stack
+Organizational skills to handle wrangling their duties while also sticking to a schedule and deadlines