Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides direction in conjunction with the contract manager to the HCN Guard Force as directed by the Security Specialist team.
• Oversees and monitors the CCTV system.
• Generating daily , weekly and monthly reports
• Tracks all the vehicles movements using the Track 24 system and ensures communication checks are carried out according to laid down SOP’s.
• Provides initial incident management support to any vehicle movements via dispatching Quick Response vehicles and personnel as directed by the Security team.
• Ensures all communication devices are always monitored including VHF Radio, Landline phones, mobile phones, satellite phones, e-mail and all messaging platforms and ensure any faults are reported in a timely manner to the contract manager.
• Conducts accountability checks for all staff in accordance with the stipulated SOP’s and when directed by the contract manager.
• Maintains communications details for emergency responders (Police, Fire etc.) in support of incident management procedures.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in any business related course
• Knowledge of IT and accounting packages such as quick books and sage.
• Have relevant qualifications and have at least three years’ experience.
• Advanced excel skills and ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret both financial and business data
• Excellent teamwork skills, customer care skills, leadership skills and good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to challenging timescales
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Can interact with all levels of management and attention to details
• A creative, analytical, practical and thorough approach to resolving issues
• Knowledge of basic safety and accident prevention methods.
• Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergency situations and to follow a predetermined course of action.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public, and other employees.