You should be familiar with sanitation regulations. have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are hiring:
• Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
• Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
• Cook food in a timely manner
• Monitor food stock
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
•Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
* Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
* Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
* Emptying trash cans.
* Washing and drying windows.
* Liaising with the manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
* Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
* Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
• Proven work experience as a Cook
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
• Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
• Familiarity with sanitation regulations
• Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
• Diploma / Certificate in any related hospitality field preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured