POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
This will be the entry grade for the Cooks cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer.
1. Preparation of raw foods for cooking;
2. Cleanliness of equipment used in production;
3. Maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surroundings;
4. Setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production;
5. Alerting the supervisor of any defective equipment.
Requirement for Appointment
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
2. Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
3. Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya
1. Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food Production organized by the Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona