KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, TRADE AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
h) Job Title : Cooperative Officer I, JG “K”. (2 Posts)- Vacancy No-29/2020/KCPSB
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
6. Served in grade of the Co-operative Officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years.
7. Diploma in any of the following disciplines;- Co-operative Management, Marketing or Finance from recognized institution
8. Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution,
9. Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Finance from a recognized Institution is an added advantage
• In charge of the Co-operative activities at the Sub-County level
• Implementing Co-operative Development activities /Programmes at the Sub- County Level
• Advising Co-operative Societies on Governance, Marketing, Credit, Financing, Training, Accounts, Investments and Oversee Co-operative Societies Elections, develop and implement work plans for co-operative extension services.
• Evaluating new and existing Co-operative Societies
• Enforcing compliance with the Co-operative Legislation.
NOTE: Please visit our website www.kwalecountygov.com for details of the requirements.
All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 13th AUGUST 2020 by 4:30 Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to;
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4 - 80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital.
1. People with special needs are encouraged to apply
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification