You will be:
Coordinating and organizing:
· Primary Target: Business clients;
· Facilitators and Business Coaches (both internal and external);
· Venue acquisition, administration and smooth coordination of venue staff;
· Any other suppliers for the desired purpose improving and changing their clients’ businesses.
In the Analyst role, you will be:
· Collecting, Analyzing and Interpreting business insight data derived from client business. This will be followed by preparing presentation of the findings. Along the way, you'll get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving, and people management skills.
- Coordinating department procedures and activities for staff (both internal and external).
- Managing the calendar of the EDD (Entrepreneurship Development Department) head.
- Managing the BC (Business Club) calendar of events for clients.
- Track the progress of the individual BC clients and well as the collective class in session.
- Sending out communication regarding BC activities, classes, and coaching activities.
- Preparing Learning/Class materials for the BC sessions for clients.
- Management of the BC department supplies (training material and aids).
- Booking conference rooms, class venues, taxis, couriers for the internal staff who need to travel and serve clients at their sites.
- Coordinate collections and payments from BC classes and coaching sessions with the Finance and Administration department.
1. Preparing tool (on-line and offline) which are used in capturing insights about the BC client businesses.
2. Collect data derived from the above-mentioned tools (on-line and off-line).
3. Client data analysis and interpretation.
4. Preparation of the presentations which present the data analysis and interpretation findings.
5. Report writing in regards to the departmental client engagement.
1. Experience in event organizing (Training and Conferences).
2. Experience in basic facilitation/training skills.
3. Experience in public speaking
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration or any other Business related degree.