We are looking for an individual who will be in charge of client satisfaction and business growth under the designation ‘Copywriter (Above The line)’
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpreting account briefs.
- Participating in brainstorms.
- Researching on clients, their competitors and the target audience.
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas and scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues.
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness.
- Liaising with clients and colleagues, and meeting project teams to consider advertising requirements.
- updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- writing reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven copywriter experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency is desirable.
- Excellent self-motivation.
- Adaptability and maturity.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills
- Administrative and Organizational skills.
- IT proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information, as adverts must not be misleading
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas..
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.