A. KEY DUTIES
1. Website Management.
2. Social Media Management.
3. Management of Brand visibility.
4. Manage Documentaries and corporate collateral materials.
5. Schedule, convene meetings.
6. Bulk Mailing.
7. Publish “environmentalist” e-newsletter.
8. Management of the HR function.
9. Management of the procurement function.
10. Custody and Management of file registry.
11. Management of performance reviews.
12. Undertake client satisfaction surveys.
13. Other administrative functions.
B. NECESSARY SKILLS
1. Web browser, HTML, MS Frontpage, dream weaver and PHP.
2. Corel Draw, In – design, Publisher.
3. Corporate Marketing skills.
4. Photography, videography, copywriting, and infographics.
5. Secretarial skills.
Applicants meeting the stated skills should be send their information via "Apply Now Button".
Annex your personal details, academic and professional certificates, professional memberships, and remuneration progression.