Job Title: Corporate Affairs Admin Assistant
Location: Flexible (80% Nairobi, 20% Homabay)
Company Name: Victory Farms Limited
Reports to: Corporate Affairs Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Are you looking for rapid professional development in on of Kenya’s fastest growing companies? Victory Farms is recruiting an Admin Assistant in the Corporate Affairs Department. This is an opportunity to help contribute to the development of an organization that aims to be a sustainable leader in large scale aquaculture production. Professionally, you would be joining a business with ever-growing opportunities and responsibilities, providing a profound exposure to high-growth business environment.
Admin Assistant Role:
• Executing on a wide variety of (administrative) tasks that come with starting up a company such as (but not limited to) legal paperwork follow-up, various office and government agencies visits, meeting logistics, printing tasks, document filing, etc.
• Handling large volumes of digital and paper records and keeping them organized.
• Comfortable on the computer using Office applications as well as web-based tools.
Skills and qualifications:
• Go-getter who wants to get things done, results-oriented, able to follow projects through to final completion.
• Incredibly diligent and detail oriented.
• Skilled multi-tasker that can accomplish range of projects on schedule.
• Creative problem solver who comes up with creative solutions, handles challenging situations heads-on.
• KCSE B, College degree preferred.
• 1-3 years’ work experience, previous start up experience a plus
• Visibility into the world’s fastest growing aquaculture company.
• Ideal for a candidate looking to dive into a mission-oriented, growth stage startup.
• The team is committed to the candidate’s success and will provide coaching, mentorship, and unique exposure to people and experiences that come from the most successful leaders in the entrepreneurial community and the social sector.
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms (VF) was established on Lake Victoria in 2016 with both on-shore and off-shore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its Farm site is in Homa Bay County, with distribution across Kenya. VF has since become one of the fastest growing companies in aquaculture globally - in its first eight months of operation, the Company became the largest aquaculture producer in Kenya. Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in Africa over the next 5
years while maintaining the highest environmental and social standards; as the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards and best practices, and producing affordable, sustainable protein to feed millions
of people across Africa. Today, it is the largest commercial aquaculture player in East Africa and operates one of largest hatcheries on the continent.
The Company is continuing to rapidly expand its vertically integrated model: production, processing, and sales & distribution, to keep pace with the rapid growth in demand for protein. To support this, Victory Farms employs worldclass
technologies, people, and processes to build its model for sustainable protein production on the continent. VF strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
VF’s growth trajectory provides enormous opportunity for excited professional to uplift their careers and make an impact within a diverse operation. We recognize the utmost importance which contributions by individuals and teams
have to the success of Victory Farms. We work to create a fantastic environment for our employees. An environment where employees to have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally.