The Institute of Software Technologies (IST) was established to address the ever-increasing need for high-quality IT skills training for professionals. A proven provider of emerging technology training, our reputation is one of delivering excellent, cutting edge education - presented by the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners in the industry.
Salary: Ksh 35-40 K
The Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive shall report to the Business Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Corporate and Marketing Executive will adhere to organization systems and policies of IST.
• Conduct the external market analysis and competitor analysis to look at trends in the education industry with respect to corporate learning solutions.
• Identify potential clients from public sector institutions and manage those relationships
• Keep track of competitors’ and customers’ activities.
• Keep good relations with customers- both current and past.
• Make calls to the potential leads and arrange meetings with them.
• Visit customers with training enquiries or meet them as pert he meeting schedule.
• Identify and counsel the corporate customers for their training needs.
• Do the training gap analysis and set the training objectives.
• Work towards building partnerships with corporate and with recruitment agencies.
• Attend/conduct seminars and exhibitions.
• Take corrective actions ( if any) as determined by the sales head after analyzing the sales performance.
• Maintain and update sales database and will regularly maintain a mail shot to all enquiries.
• Ensure sales targets are met as desired by top management based on sales strategy.
• Any other work related tasks assigned by the management.
Skills & Qualifications.
• Diploma in Marketing.
• 1-2 years of proven work experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.