Our client, one of the largest and most modern steel complexes operating in East and Central Africa, is looking to recruit a Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive who will be responsible for Market Development, Bring in New Orders and Corporate Customers. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in selling building and construction materials to Corporate Clients.
• Bringing in new orders and corporate customers.
• Constantly monitoring clients, ongoing Projects, forthcoming projects and sharing feedback.
• Collecting information relevant to competitors’ movement on projects, sites and products in the market.
• Constantly monitoring and tracking the sales vs set targets.
• Ensure timely payments (collections) from credit customers.
• Following through on customer inquiries, issuing quotations, follow up order confirmations collecting LPOs collecting cheques or payments and any other sales related activities.
• Ensure customer service and satisfaction through timely action on any sales matters and maintaining professionalism.
• Participate in the sales projections and target setting.
• Generate and share ideas on how to ensure Continuous Improvement in the department.
• Track and report any business risks both customer and market related for timely mitigation.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have 2-3 years’ selling building and construction materials to Corporate Clients.
• MUST be willing to relocate to Uganda.
• MUST have hardware sales experience.
• Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
• Must be presentable and with good command of English with the ability to handle high-end clients.
• Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
• Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
• Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Monthly gross salary: KSh.100,000- 120,000 Gross (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) plus commissions, depending on skills and experience.
Position level: Lower Mid-Level.
Deadline: 15th December 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***