The position will be part of a growing and exciting recruitment agency, working to deliver more for our clients and grow the revenues and client base.
- Locate new sales opportunities.
- Make regular sales calls to develop relationships.
- Establish and maintain contacts that lead to sales.
- Follow-up on leads and develop new ones.
- Develop sales proposals for clients and/or potential clients.
- Close business and finalize contracts.
- Use multiple sourcing tools to target agents to contact as well as build and manage a
database using appropriate CRM software
- Influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Track and report on the status of all proposals.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections to closure.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by monitoring, analyzing and communicating sales data, and producing regular reports and final plans for Director’s approval.
- Meet established sales and revenue goals.
- Meet or exceed of professionalism at all times.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service to every client and potential client.
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality with regard to client matters.
- Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with clients and employees.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or a minimum or at least a diploma in a relate field.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant work experience, especially in a sales and marketing environment.
- Having worked in a sales position at a recruitment agency is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills; exchange information with others clearly and concisely; ability to present ideas and facts.
- Must have excellent computer skills s including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must work the days and hours necessary to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be available to communicate with subordinates and other personnel to accomplish work and company goals.
- Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to attendance standards and work deadlines.
- Must assume responsibility for providing timely, appropriate responses to requests, suggestions and/or complaints to the appropriate individual(s).
- Must handle in a constructive, non-disruptive manner the multiple businesses, organizational and interpersonal changes or stresses that may exist in your work.
- Must adapt, with minimal advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished.
- Team player. Self-driven. Motivated. Results oriented.
- Must be ready to take initiative and get things done.
- Be able to go from project to project without frustration.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and work independently
This job operates mostly in an office environment but most times you will be free to work remotely. Some travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.