The successful candidate will assist in maximising revenues through effective negotiations with accounts within the designated segment and effectively selling and promoting services and facilities offered by the company, with an aim of meeting and surpassing set targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Corporate Sales Manager for a Real Estate/Hospitality Company
Our client, a leading company in the hospitality/real estate sector, is looking for a hands on, dynamic and driven Sales Manager, to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will assist in maximising revenues through effective negotiations with accounts within the designated segment and effectively selling and promoting services and facilities offered by the company, with an aim of meeting and surpassing set targets. He/She will be responsible for prospecting and making presentations of the various products to organisations in the designated.
• Carrying out weekly visits to Corporates to make presentations on products, to sell and promote services and facilities to meet the set revenue targets
• Maintain and update information on changes in the business environment mainly focusing on consumer preferences, buying patterns, and budgets, and give suggestions on remedial action to be taken
• Keeping up-to-date with market trends
• Production of weekly sales reports on clients visited, new business acquired and loss of business
• Participation in various trade fairs, workshops, and seminars when required
• Production of weekly and monthly objectives and development of programs
• On a monthly basis, source for two new accounts capable of producing an average of 20 room nights
• Preparation for and attendance of sales and revenue meetings, when required
• Bachelor's degree in relevant subject
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the Hospitality sector
• Strong Communication and Presentation skills
• Pro-active, sales driven, excellent selling and negotiation skills
• Result driven with a proven sales track record
• Comfortable working in a highly pressurized environment
• Comfortable making decisions and taking initiative
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable
Position Level: Middle Management
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 13th of December, 2023
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3QV5WLs
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.