Do you have what it takes to be a Corporate Sales Representative? Our client is looking for 3.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating sales leads of potential clients by conducting market research, cold calling, following up companies on LinkedIn or through various other channels and meeting the lead creation targets.
- Following up with potential leads and working closely with more senior members of the sales team to close on the leads and convert them to clients.
- Conducting intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s corporate customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the Corporate and Advertising category.
- Developing sales presentations and working closely with the marketing & growth teams to develop and implement corporate sales campaigns.
- Proactively obtaining customer feedback, identifying potential opportunities for innovation, and relaying the same to the Category Manager.
- Achieving own individual sales targets.
- Preparing regular and timely work in progress reports and discussing the same with the Category Manager or any other assigned individual.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles with a clear track record of growing sales. Experience in the IT/Transport Industry will be of an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality.
- Ability to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
- The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya, with potential travel within other towns in Kenya and/or East Africa