Employer: A FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-CA-02-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Bachelor of commerce degree in accounting, finance or other related field. CPA part 2 or 3.
Indepth understanding of GAAP and costing.
• At Least 3 Years Working Experience Doing Cost Accounting Duties In A Busy Manufacturing Company.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000 - 70,000
Cost accountant main roles will include: -
• Collecting costs confirmation and maintain expense database.
• Determining fixed costs and analysis (salaries, rent, insurance etc).
• Plan and record variables costs (purchase & operations costs).
• Review of standard and actual costs for accuracy.
• Review budget report analyse and report profit margin.
• Product costing and pricing.
• Assist in preparation of management accounts.
• Develop cost of sales analysis and projection.
• Business review analysis and management reporting.
• Determine labor, materials and other cost centres allocation and analysis among other cost related duties.