Support to the provision and management of the cost framework, systems and resources to deliver an effective cost control and reporting service to Project Managers and Sponsors.
• Support to the preparation, monitoring and forecasting of expenditure profiles and provide accruals where needed.
• Support to the preparation of cost reports, including earned value analysis, identifying critical areas and trends and recommend recovery options.
• Maintain the cost control database and validate data across systems.
• Support the ensuring that all commitments are recorded and maintain forecasts within approved financial limits.
• Support the provision of the required information to support the risk process.
• Maintain resource status and issue resource forecast to support applications for payment.
• Carry out Application for Payment checks.
• Produce monthly variation report against financial year, stage and lifecycle and raise Project Variation Notices.
• Support monitoring and control of sub-contractor costs.
• Establish and maintain cost reporting data.
• Support the collation of audit material.
• Delivery of front-end design & engineering cost management
• Excel skills to deliver reports, performance dashboards / metrics
• Experience of external audits
• Experienced of financial cost systems and intermediate to advanced Excel