Our client a chain of restaurants seeks to hire a well-experienced Cost Controller who will be tasked with verifying the stock and stock usage per branch and consolidating and reporting branch COS performances
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting: Senior Cost Controller
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Directly in charge and supervises all branch accountants in their individual branches.
• In charge of high accuracy and timely reports from branch accountants.
• Enables that the working templates are accurate and available.
• Consolidating and reporting of the F&B reports
• Enables new branch accountants training is correct, continuous and up to date.
• Ensure that accountants’ labor force is optimally well utilized.
• Posting F+B journals to the correct cost centers (Wastages, staff meals, interbranch)
• Review and post inventory adjustments at the end of the Month to Vuka.
• Review P&L cost of sales and opex and ensure accuracy in reporting
• Any other duty allocated by the line supervisor
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: accountability statements in the form of verb/noun/result area as per the set departmental KPI’s
Key Result Areas/ Key Performance Indicators
• Accurate and timely Food and Beverage reports.
• Management of branch accountant float
• Ensure set policies and procedures are working and complied to.
• Ensure proper and continuous training is done for new accountants.
• Posting petty cash in their accurate SUN accounts.
• Daily, Weekly, and, monthly reports on Food and reports.
• Timely petty cash reimbursements.
• Periodic Stocks efficiencies and stock reports.
• Continuous testing of set systems’ compliance through spot checks in branches.
• Closely supervises training.
• Timely and accurate Petty cash postings.
• Timely, accurate, up to up-to-date templates
• At least CPA Part 3
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Exposure to working in the hospitality industry with experience in stock accounting is preferred.
• Good supervisory skills, Trainer, self-driven, high interpersonal skills, and a high level of creativity
• Knowledge in MC.
• Proficiency in MS Windows and especially MS Excel.
• Knowledge in use of Sunsytems will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured