The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business growth through counter sales and the daily operation of the service reception. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in sales.
• Parts sales to new and established customer base over the retail counter, electronic mails, telephone, WhatsApp among other options using a computerized inventory system.
• Generate new sales of irregular and inactive customers through cold calling and properly record and review daily sales as well as aggressively up selling.
• Answer to customer walk in, telephone and email inquiries, follow to completion of the sale and follow up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction.
• Increase customer base and review customer feedback on the level of service delivery.
• Generate quotations, orders, picking list and closing of invoices with proper document filing.
• Liaise with warehouse personnel to ensure timely and efficient removal of parts for timely delivery.
• Filing accurately and neatly LPO’s and invoices for easy archiving.
• Refresher training on changes in electronic catalogues/Entrepreneur Resource Planner/INCADEA.
• Adhere to company processes and standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Must have a relevant bachelor/diploma in a business-related field
• Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in sales.
• Knowledge of sales in the motor industry (vehicle and parts) is necessary.
• Must have proven knowledge of sales processes.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 55,000 – 65,000/= (Approx. 550 – 650 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th October 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.