Management & Business Development
Degree in Economics 5 years of work experience, including at least 3 years in microcredit institutions, banking, or the FinTech sector. We highly welcome experience in collection agencies (management of a collection agency or control of a collection department in a bank or MFI)
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are a Digital Credit Provider looking for the most suitable Country Manager to oversee the entire operations of our branch in Kenya.
The business strategy of the role seeks to launch a fintech start-up from scratch, establish partnerships, develop the business in multiple directions, and ensure profitability. The role holder is responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff, and creating budgets.
- Managing the operational and financial activities of the company, which is providing payday loans via mobile applications and automated landing machines (ALMs)
- Implementing target plans for providing microloans and their repayment
- Hiring staff and ensuring continuous improvement in working efficiency (including through staff training and motivation)
- Developing methodology and operating rules for problem loans
- Monitoring the overdue portfolio (loans), implementation of documentation, and new collection methods
- Resolving the applications issues received from the borrowers
- Working closely with project and technical support teams on requests through internal CRM
- Being Involved in business processes development, budgeting, and planning
- Developing/implementing marketing plans and analysis
- Preparing reports on achieved targets - operational and financial, reporting to International Operations Director
- Bringing to the attention of the International Operations Director any information on all violations identified while handling the responsibilities and making suggestions for their elimination
- Ensuring fulfillment of all company’s obligations to tax authorities, state and non-state bodies, as well as institutions, suppliers, customers, and creditors
- Analyzing and monitoring the profitability, competitiveness, and quality of services
- Concluding service agreements with different providers.
- Degree in Economics
- 5 years of work experience, including at least 3 years in microcredit institutions, banking, or the FinTech sector. We highly welcome experience in collection agencies (management of a collection agency or control of a collection department in a bank or MFI)
- Experience in managing a staff of more than 50 people
- Participation in the launch of a mobile application (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Project Management (preferable)
- Experience in reporting, planning, and budgeting
- English - advanced
- Ability to handle stress
- Results-oriented mindset
- Self-discipline and time management
- High Communication skills
- Conflict settlement skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Modern working environment.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an existing business.
- Chance to build a team from the ground up.
Send your CV to us.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured