Our client a tyre distributing and retailing company is in urgent need of a creative digital media executive to work in their company
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field.
• 5 years of proven working experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role.
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels: (Social media, Google Ad Words and email campaigns and SEO/SEM)
• Hands-on experience with Web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and CRM software.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Familiarity with web design & video marketing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creation of graphical/visual artwork for use on various media. Creates layouts and designs of logos, packing, advertisement, marketing collateral's, and/or other published materials in print and online.
- Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations and color.
- Super imposition of images for photos to show how artwork would look like in real world scenarios.
- Prepare designs and layouts for the quarterly company newsletter.
- Ensure the correct use of company identity, company brands and enforcing recommendations made by company partners on the use of their brand identification rules.
- When required, liaise with printers/ designers on art production and/or printing and follow through on the projects.
- Converting art files from one art-form to another i.e.. eps to .jpeg, or vector to images, etc.
- Designing graphical layouts for presentations.
- Design, preparation and in-house printing of artworks. For example: invitation cards; fliers etc.
- Prepare artworks for the company website as well as ensure the correct representation on the company website. Manage the company website(s).
- Creation or modification of animated picture sequences and/or videos for show during events
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and
conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.