Market Dimension Limited
Creative & Design
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Interacting with clients to understand their campaign, goals, and desired deliverables.
• Create design materials, both offline and online layouts and the overall presentation of a campaign.
• Thinking creatively to generate visuals that connect with an audience.
• Conducting market research.
• Presenting drafts to the client and making requested updates to the design.
• Run Company social media campaigns on various platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Working on layouts and the overall presentation of a campaign.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Design and maintain all company’s websites.
• Design and produce motion graphics.
• Shoot and edit video footages.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
• Amend designs after feedback.
• liaising with clients to determine their requirements, timescale and budget.
• working with clients’ ideas and managing their expectations.
• keeping clients up to date, listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind graphic design decisions.
• Coordinating with external printers or production teams, web designer, marketing, and colleagues to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Dreamweaver and Illustrator.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ideation- generate and develop new ideas that align with the client’s needs.
• Branding-understand key components that make a brand and how they work together to communicate with an intended audience.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Communication-From client meetings to coordinating photoshoots, a creative designer may have to communicate with a variety of different people. Additionally, you must be able to use designs to convey the intended message.
• Problem-solving-o troubleshoot challenges especially When a client isn’t pleased with a design or a photographer misses a deadline to provide assets, you’ll need to manage these issues and find quick solutions.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A keen eye for aesthetics, details and for visual composition.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured