Applicants must have experience working in an advertising or marketing agency
Are you looking to work for an exciting influencer marketing and social commerce start-up that gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself, be part of a Kenyan success story and leverage your talent to do something meaningful and massive? We are seeking an experienced and talented individual to join our company as a Creative Director who will be a creative strategist and content producer. We are looking for a strategic thinker, an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative team to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and production with the ability to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences and must work well under pressure as they manage diverse teams working on multiple projects under strict deadlines.
Role and Responsibility
· Develop comprehensive creative and content strategies, leveraging both in-house and external resources to execute creative work that is distinct and impactful
· Be responsible for all creative output from initial pitch and development through to execution and launch, working closely with the strategic team to both interpret their ideas and shape the creative vision
· Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to a team of multi-disciplined creatives including copywriters, graphic designers, social media managers, editors, photographers, and videographers.
· Be a “hands-on” creative director with the skills to perform various creative tasks including copywriting, design, and production.
· Play a central role in building and maintaining client relationships, working closely with the marketing team to direct, devise, and execute cutting-edge campaigns that balance commercial needs with innovation.
· Develop a deep understanding of our clients in order to deliver high-quality results that have a positive impact on the consumer
· Source and identify new creative opportunities and partnerships for the Twiva Creative Studio.
· Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, journalism, or other relevant fields.
· 5+ years of related experience as a Creative Director or Creative lead in an advertising or marketing agency
· Proven managerial experience leading multi-disciplined teams
· Proven experience devising creative and content strategies for local and international brands
· Strong knowledge of creative practices such as brand development, strategy development, storytelling, art direction, and content design
· Outstanding portfolio of work, that demonstrates versatility, innovation, and strategic thinking
· Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to illustrate concepts and ideas clearly to team members and clients
· Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital and emerging technologies; strong understanding of how projects fit with the client's needs
· A deep understanding of all aspects of design with mastery in many areas including; production, copywriting, and graphic design.
· Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite